cottage (third-person singular simple present cottages, present participle cottaging, simple past and past participle cottaged)
- (intransitive, UK, slang) Of men: To have homosexual sex in a public lavatory; to practice cottaging.
- To stay at a seasonal home, to go cottaging.
cottage (plural cottages)
- A small house; a cot; a hut.
- A seasonal home of any size or stature. A recreational home or a home in a remote location.
- Most cottages in the area were larger and more elaborate than my home.